Other than your wedding rings, your wedding photographs are the only thing that you take forward from your Big Day for the rest of your lives; to cherish and share with future generations.
This is why you should hire ACF Photography rather than allowing an amateur or family friend cover your day.
1. knows what they are doing through years of experience and training
2. has Professional Indemnity and Liability Insurance. Many venues will require proof of insurance and if the photographer doesn't provide it you may need to purchase your own
3. is professional, polite and courteous but can manage large groups of people, to enable the group shots to run smoothly
4. has lots of kit. Not just one expensive camera! Photography equipment can break and malfunction, having spare camera bodies, lenses, flash units, batteries, memory cards, reflectors, camera accessories, etc. allows ACF Photography to continue photographing your day without you even realising there was a problem
5. knows how to utilise beautiful and rapidly changing lighting conditions to ensure you look your best regardless of location or weather
6. doesn't just look at the foreground. They ensure that trees, lamp posts, guests and other background items aren't sticking out of the top of your head!
7. knows that they only get one chance at each stage in your Big Day and beautifully captures it. You wouldn't want to hear an amateur say "Please could you walk down the aisle again? I didn't capture it the first time round..."
8. gets to know you both, learns exactly what you want from your wedding photography and then actually delivers
9. knows how to work alongside other professionals during the day including the Wedding Coordinator, the Registrar, the Videographer, the Master of Ceremonies and the DJ
10. knows to take great photos of your guests; so that they also have stunning images from your wedding day and reflect fondly on your celebration in the years to come